Administration in Pimpri Chinchwad
Responsibilities of Administration Department in MunicipalityAdministration Department in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation is responsible for the following
- Filling the vacant posts of class1 to 4 on the municipal by direct recruitment and promotion and also providing essential staffs and creation of posts as per department requirement.
- Transfers of employees according to their seniority in the Municipality.
- Conduct enquiry in departments and enforce punishment on officers or employees.
- To prepare recruitment rules for employees in all cadres of the Municipality.
- Update and preserve reports and information of officers or employees in software and to prepare and publish seniority lists for all cadres.
- Establishing separate cell for backward class for reservation for complaints and in direct recruitment and promotion etc.
- Recruitment of the heirs of the deceased on duty dead employees for class 3 and class 4.
- Analysing day to day activities and irregularities with help of Administrative inspection squad.
- To provide loan facilities like house loan, vehicle loan etc. to officers and employees working on the municipality.
- Administrative work related to establishment of all the officers and employees.
Recruitment Services offered by the department
During recruitment process, information about the positions, list of selected candidates, date of interview and examinations, examination results are being published on the website of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Goals of Members in Administration
The members of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Administration is committed with development and the quality of civic life and set many goals like
- Transparency in administration.
- Quality and time-bound schedules of public services.
- Public accountability and evaluation of work.
- Administrative efficiency and citizen-friendly methods of working.
- Citizen’s participation in the process of development from planning to execution.
- Publicized charter which is useful for citizens to deal with the municipal administration.
- Fast recovery of citizen’s grievances through newly created "facilitating counters".
- Special consideration of the weaker sections of the society such as small children and backward classes etc.
- Addressing citizen’s development needs, Reviews and Reform the administrative procedures and making them result-oriented.
Administrative Reforms Campaign
A ‘Ten Point Programme’ has been initiated by Municipal Commissioner as an Administrative Reforms Campaign and it includes the below 10 points
- Vision & Perspective Plan Document
- Services through e-Governance
- Capacity Building
- Preparation for e Office
- Office Improvement
- Vigilance & Monitoring Cell
Achievements of the Department
Services for high carder officer and employees were achieved and processed effectively and successfully. The services are done as per the rules and regulations of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Address: 4th Floor, Main building,
Mumbai Pune Highway, Pimpri 411018
Contact Number: 67331123
Number of staff: 66